How do I work?
I will visit in person or virtually your home, office or store and have a free consultation to understand your needs, look at the room(s) you would like changed and discuss your initial ideas.
This first visit will help scope the work, discuss your preferred style, your overall budget, and what you want to achieve. If you are the manager of a commercial space, we will audit your existing branding, positioning and potential marketing activity.
This first consultation is free. You only commit once you have agreed to the scope of work we will send you to approve, following our consultation.
How much will it cost?
It is always difficult to give a cost indication for a project, as it really depends on the type of work required. I offer 3 levels of services:
Level 1: Interior Styling Advice
For a simple consultation on styling, colours and layout, the cost is £500. This can be done via a video call or a visit if you are located in SW London. With this service level, you will get for one room:
- a written recommendation outlining the style through some pictures, choices of colours and the recommended placement of furniture and objects.
Level 2: Interior design services
A one-room full design project would typically require a bare minimum of 10 to 15 days of creative work; from concept, floor plan and elevation drawings. You should expect a cost of £1,500 per room.
With this service level, you will get:
- a design concept and mood board
- full digital drawings to measure, of floor plans and elevations, simulating the style and the layout of the room
- a furniture booklet presenting furniture and objects ideas, you can then source and purchase yourself
Level 3: Comprehensive interior design services
The detailed sourcing and purchase of all furniture, fabrics and objects, and the room set-up, is a longer and time consuming process which we can cover for you. This will require several visits, trips to shops and phone calls to suppliers so you should expect £2,500 per room (without building project management).
With this service level, you will get all of Level 2 plus:
- procurement of all materials, furniture and objects
- final layout of the room and finishing touches
- several visits throughout the project to measure, discuss and decide
If you would like on top project management and supervision of builders with weekly to bi-weekly visits to check on progress, you should expect a total cost of £3,000 per room.
These interior designer costs come of course on top of the purchase of materials, furniture and potential builder’s work costs, which we can help estimate through our own network of suppliers and trusted builders.
Keep in mind that depending on your overall budget, it is possible to source furniture and objects that bring a lot of style without spending a fortune, or to revamp some of your existing furniture and objects. Interior design doesn’t have to be expensive!
What do you need to do before our consultation?
Have an idea of:
- What room(s)/space(s) you want to be redesigned
- How your space is used or will be used
- The maximum and overall budget you are willing to spend
Ready to revamp your home or your commercial space?
For a free consultation, contact me by email or by phone on +447525786488.
One Comment Add yours