How do I work?
I will visit your home, office or store and have a free consultation to understand your needs, look at the room(s) you would like changed and discuss your initial ideas.
This first visit will help scope the work, discuss your preferred style, your overall budget, and what you want to achieve. If you are the manager of a commercial space, we will audit your existing branding, positioning and potential marketing activity.
This first consultation is free. You only commit once you have agreed to the scope of work we will send you to approve, following our consultation.
How much will it cost?
It is always difficult to give a cost indication for a project, as it really depends on the type of work required. I offer 2 levels of services:
Interior Styling Advice
For a simple consultation on styling, colours and layout, the cost is £500. This can be done via phone, email or a visit if you are located in SW London. With this service level, you will get:
- a written recommendation outlining the style, the room layout and the recommended placement of furniture and objects.
- a furniture booklet of all sources items, so you can choose and purchase them yourself
- an estimated cost of materials
Full interior design service
A one-room full design project would typically require a minimum of 3 to 5 days of work; from concept, floor plan and elevation drawings, sourcing, procurement, project management and room set-up. So a budget of £1,500 to £2,500 on top of the furniture and potential builder’s work costs (which could be reduced if you did some of the painting work for example). With this service level, you will get:
- a design concept and mood board
- full digital drawings to measure, of floor plans and elevations, simulating the style and the layout of the room
- a furniture booklet presenting all choices furniture and objects sourced
- procurement of all materials, furniture and objects
- project management and supervision of builders
- final layout of the room and finishing touches
- several visits throughout the project to measure, check on progress, discuss and decide
Keep in mind that depending on your overall budget, it is possible to source furniture and objects that bring a lot of style without spending a fortune, or to revamp some of your existing furniture and objects. Interior design doesn’t have to be expensive!
What do you need to do before our consultation?
Have an idea of:
- What room(s)/space(s) you want to be redesigned
- How your space is used or will be used
- The maximum and overall budget you are willing to spend
Ready to revamp your home or your commercial space?
For a free consultation, contact me by email or by phone on +447525786488.